lördag 24 oktober 2009

U remind me

See the thing about you that caught my eye
Is the same thing that makes me change, my mind.

Kinda hard to explain, but I'll try
you need to sit down, this may take a while.

See this man, he sort of looks, just like you.
He just never smiled, the way you do.

So innocent then and I was fooled
I'm reminded when I look at you.

You remind me of a guy, that I once knew.
See his face whenever I , I look at you.
Wouldn't believe all of the things he put me through.
This is why I just can't get with you.

Thought that he was the one for me
till I found out he was a creep
was kind to everyone but me
This is why we could never be.

I know it's so unfair to you
that I relate his ignorance to you.
Wish I knew,
wish I knew how to separate the two.

U remind me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar